Knights of Ni COC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea for feeder clan

Go down

Idea for feeder clan Empty Idea for feeder clan

Post by Ramzorian Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:38 pm

You may say I have too much time on my hands, I won't argue with you.

Here are my thoughts on how a new feeder clan could work;

So to start the new clan we get at least 10 elders to volunteer to rotate in and out of the clan. Always having at least 3-5 elders in the feeder clan.

The main clan will become invite only with a raised trophy limit, players currently in the clan much below that limit and won't be able to reach the limit in a reasonable time, must move to the feeder clan. The main clan should try to maintain a membership of no more than 45. Two reasons for this, 1) Make room for elders and members moving from feeder clan. 2) Clans with more than 45 members are not shown on Join A Clan board.

I'm thinking to start we make the trophy limit to at least 1200 for the main and players under 1000 trophies plus ten elders make the move over the the feeder. That would mean the feeder would have 15-20 members to start once we get an additional 5-10 members elders can return to the main, but always leaving at least 3-5 elders still there.
As members in the feeder clan reach the trophy limit of the main clan, leader or elders will let the main clan know to accept the member in the main.

Leader of the feeder will first be decided by Mikey and then by current feeder Leader afterwards.
Most important is we get a way to communicate between the two clans. Whether it be this site or another.

Ramzorian
Admin

https://knightsofnicoc.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down